About Sun Trip Preserver Cancel For Any Reason (CFAR)
We help keep vacation dreams alive.
You’ve been planning this vacation for months, maybe even years, and a few days before you leave, you have a change of plans and have to cancel. Or maybe your company decides they need you to work and they change your vacation schedule.
Fortunately for you, Sun Trip Preserver vacation rental travel insurance can reimburse you for the nonrefundable deposits and other costs you’ve incurred.
We understand that vacation travel is invested with hopes and dreams, as well as funds. When the unexpected happens, we want you to recover your investment along with the ability to plan again.
Sun Trip Preserver CFAR Policy Details
Please Select your state of residence from the list below to download your full policy
Sun Trip Preserver CFAR coverage includes:
- Reimbursement up 75% of Non-Refundable Trip Cost
- $200 per day ($750 maximum) for expenses related to trip delay such as hotel accommodations
- Up to $25,000 medical expense coverage
- $1000 baggage delay coverage
Sun Trip Preserver CFAR will reimburse You up to 75% of the unused, non-refundable, prepaid payments/deposits if:
- Your payment for the CFAR benefit is received within 21 days of the date Your initial deposit/payment for your Trip is received
- You insure 100% of total trip cost
- You cancel Your trip 48 hours or more before your Schedule Date of Departure
Sun Trip Preserver CFAR also covers trip cancellation or interruption due to:
- A named hurricane or other natural disaster
- Uninhabitability of the destination vacation home caused by a natural disaster
- Uninhabitability of your primary residence or your traveling companion’s primary residence caused by natural disaster
- Sickness, injury or death of you, a family member or traveling companion
Sun Trip Preserver also provides:
- Worldwide emergency assistance service
- Emergency roadside assistance service