About Ski Pass Preserver
We help keep vacation dreams alive.
You’ve been planning this vacation for months, maybe even years, and just before you leave, your child spikes a fever. Or maybe your company decided to transfer you to the new West Coast office. Or more likely, you’ve been keeping an eye on a threatening storm, or a disappointing snowfall in the Rockies, and it’s starting to look like your plans will be affected.
Fortunately for you, Ski Pass Preserver insurance can reimburse you for the nonrefundable deposits and other costs you’ve incurred.
We understand that vacation travel is invested with hopes and dreams, as well as funds. When the unexpected happens, we want you to recover your investment along with the ability to plan again.
Ski Pass Preserver Policy Details
Please Select your state of residence from the list below to download your full policy
Ski Pass Preserver offers the broadest limits:
- Reimbursement for the cost of a Season Pass less any refunds you received when you are unable to use your Season Pass due to a covered unforeseen reason.
- Reimbursement for the pro-rated cost of the Season Pass less any refunds you received when you are unable to use the remaining portion of your Season Pass due to a covered unforeseen reason.
Ski Pass Preserver covers trip cancellation or interruption due to:
- Your or a Family Member’s death, Sickness or Injury.
- Your primary place of residence or destination is made Uninhabitable and remains Uninhabitable during the Season Pass Coverage Period, by fire, flood, or other Natural Disaster, vandalism, or burglary of Your principle place of residence.
- Your transfer of employment of 100 miles or more by the employer with whom You or Your Spouse are employed on Your Effective Date which requires Your principal residence to be relocated.
- Revocation of Your previously granted military leave or re-assignment. Official written notice of the revocation or re-assignment by a supervisor or commanding officer of the appropriate branch of service will be required.
- Your pregnancy, provided the pregnancy occurs after Your Effective Date for Season Pass Cancellation, as verified by medical records.